NAMAHATTA PREACHING CENTER VRINDAVAN
His Grace Radha Shyam Sunder Prabhu (Director Namaahatta)
A Senior Brahmachari, Director of Namahatta Department and in charge for Brahmachari asharm in Vrindavan ISKCON. He is from orthodox Brhamana Family. In the year 1965 he took birth .In the Village Jarga of dholpur district in the state of Rajasthan. He finished his Inter College in Science and Biology. He has very inquisitive spiritual Knowledge since childhood. So he joined in ISKCON Vrindavan in 1990. Distributed books and He become Sankirthan Bus leader for 5 year. He got initiated in the year 1996 by HH Lokanath Swami Maharaj.
HG Radha Shyam Sunder Prabhu became New Bhaktha Director. He took charge of the temple cashier for two years. In the year 1999 HG Radha Shyam Sunder Prabhu got Appointed as a temple president for ISKCON Indore after one year he has been transfered as the President for Lucknow. This he continued for 5 year successfully. Returned to Vrindavan and took charge of Life Member department, Preaching department and also he took care of the Brahmachari ashram. In meantime for one year he has been appointed as the President for Noida Temple.
Now he is takes Charge for of the Namahatta department and Brahmachari ashram Because of his Spiritual advancement he returns again and again to Vrindavan. His Desire is to Develop Vrindavan Namahatta in bigger level so he request all to Join together and cooperate him in his Mission to serve his Guru and Srila Prabhupada.
Now in Vrindavan ISKCON setup a Nama-Hatta Department. Our object is to spread the Holy Name of Krishna to all visitors to the Sri Sri Krishna Balaram Mandir, many of whom come from various states of North India such as Haryana, Punjab, Chandigarh, Himachal Pradesh, Uttarkhand, Madhya Pradesh, Rajasthan, Bihar and Jharkhand. The Center will be reaching out the people in following divisions:-amahatta place of the holy name, was founded by Lord Nityananda in Navadwip dham and elaborately described by Srila Bhakthivinod Thakur in his books. One of our GBC and senior disciple of A.C. Bhakthivedhana Swami Srila Prabhupada, HH.Jayapataka Swami was very inspired by Srila Bhaktivinoda Thakura’s description of organized Nama-Hatta preaching, he initiated this program in the village of West Bengal in the September of 1979. Under his guidance Ragava Pandit Prabhu (now Bhakti Ragava Maharaj) and other devotees from Mayapur worked hard to develop it.
- Campus Preaching Tirtha Pati Das 8923033880
- VIP Preaching Syam Govind Pr/HG Lalita Prem Pr
- Doners and Life Members preaching HG Lalita Prem Pr/ KalaKanth Pr/ Syam Govind Pr
- House Programs and setting up of Bhakti Vraksh HG Bramhmani DD/ Tirtha Pati Das
- Village and Rural preaching
- Harinam Sankirtan and book distribution HG Kalakanth Pr
- Prison Preaching
- School and College Preaching Sureshwar das
- Fundraising Syam Govind das/ KalaKanth Pr
- Dham Yatra-Braj Darshan HG Lalita Prem Pr/Sakuntala dd/Vaikuntapathi Pr/HG Dwijaraj Pr/Krishna Das
- Participating Ratha Yatra/Shobha Yatra
- Organizing Ratha Yatra/Shobha Yatra
- Organizing Festivals outside of Kriahna Balaram temple
- Special Function Preaching Lalit Prem
- ISKCON Vrindavan Congregation Care Lalit Pram das
- Health Care Lalit Pram das
- Food for Life Program Syam Govind das
- Campus Preaching: To all the visitors of Krishna Balaram Temple cordially welcome to the Namahatta Center. We show them Power Point presentation and preach them in a group. The importance of Hari Nam is explained. We taught the proper procedure for chanting on japa mala.
We collect their address and do follow up via mobile two three times as well as send them Emails. We arrange 2 or 3 days program specially for them Through this we encourage reading of Srila Prabhupadas books Chanting Hare Krishna maha mantra up to taking Initiation from ISKCON authorized Guru we guide them. We also engage them to the services in the Namahatta for Book distribution, House Program, etc.
Media: Under this we type the address data’s so Devotees can call and follow.
HG Vaikuntapathi Prabhu maintain this unit his Mobile No 09410660975.
- VIP preaching:To welcome VIP visitors coming to the Mandir such as Government higher officers, Scientists, etc. Such visitors will be taken around the Krishna Balaram Mandir, to Srila Prabhupada’s holy Samadhi Mandir, to the living quarters of Srila Prabhupada, to the Gowshala he personally established, and other areas of the Temple. We offer them special prasadam accommodation that they feel homely environment and associate with senior Vaisnavas so they inspire to take Krishna Consciousness.
- Life Members and Donors: Namahatta is giving full attention to ISKCON’s life members and donors for their valuable contribution to spread the Holy Name. Members are cordially invited to the Center and special submission is made to Lord Krishna, for their shelter. They will be thought to Chant Maha mantra in japa mala. For all the major festivals we invite them and special care will be taken for their accommodations and prasadam. Therefore Krishna Consciousness can be taken by them simply.
- House Programs and Bhakti Vraksh Namhatta is imparting special training for the devotees in a group of 5 to 15 members’ in house programs or Bhakti Vraksh. Interactive Nama-Hatta Bajan groups give new devotees an opportunity to hear and chant the Hare Krishna Maha-mantra in the association of senior Vaisnavas. Namahatta devotees visit the house where Bhakthi Vraksha Program organized, Lead kirtan, offer classes on Vaishnava scriptures, arathi and arrange Prasadam. These groups are generally established in their social, familial, and economic situation, and therefore a stable environment for the people to cultivate Krishna Consciousness.
- Village and Rural Programs: Our first concern is villages become Krishna conscious. The north Indian states such as U.P., Uttaranchal, Haryana, Rajasthan, Punjab, Himachal Pradesh, etc, have more rural and Villages than cities. Namahatta devotees visit to spread the holy name to each and every house, in those villages begin Harinam sankirtan, arathi, kirtan, class from Bhagavat Gita, Srimad Bhagavatam, and Prasadam. The former, mercantile and labor class people hear and chant about Krishna they immediately accept simple living and higher thoughts
- Harinam Sankirtan and Book Distribution: We conduct every week a big Harinam Sankirtan with book distribution in Vrindavan. Our aim is to spread the holy name. As much as possible we try to organize Harinam Sankirthan with book distribution. In every Namahatta program Special emphasis is made to distribute the books of Srila Prabhupada. The Congregation devotees are very enthusiastic to distribute Srila Prabhupadas books.
- Prison PreachingLord Chaithanya didn’t neglect the most fallen people in society, such as Jagai and Madai – He come to liberate them. Srila Prabhupada visited Tihar jail in New Delhi 1962. He wrote a letter to superintend. In this letter he mentioned that ‘’ it is quite possible for me to turn them into ideal characters’’. If the prisoners get Srila Prabhupadas books it will change their life, they can realize that although the material world itself is a prison. We have to release not only from this prison even from this material world itself. Therefore Namahatta try to give a chance even to the prisoners to chant Hare Keishna Maha mantra read Srila Prabhupada’s books while they are in prison so that after completion of their term they can live a peaceful and meaningful life.
- School and College Preaching: Today the students are misguided by the education system. Because they have no direction. What is the aim of life? The philosophy is work hard, get Money and enjoy as much as you like. Therefore students are not happy. We try to protect students from drugs, pornography films, Atheism etc. Very soon Namahatta launches’ Programs in the schools and colleges. Krishna cult gives them good Indian culture and meaningful life.
- Fundraising: For all our Namahatta Program we need fund H.G.Syam Govinda Pr a senior grahastha Business man joined in ISKCON 1996 Initiated by HH GopaKrishna Maharaj He was managing the distribution of 1.5 Million plates of Krishna Prasadam in Delhi ISKCON. Now he shifted in Vrindavan so he has given this charge to collect Money with him a very good team of devotees like HG Kalakanth Prabhu and of he was an Ex Ele Engineer in Delhi EB others joined together
- Dham Yatra-Braj Darshan: from many part of the world people become Krishna conscious they wish to visit Vrindavan and other holy place to help all of them to become fully aware of Lord Krishna and His pastimes, including Lord Rama, Namahatta is organizing yatras to the holy places such as Haridwar, Ayodhya, Namisharanya, Dwarika, Puri, Mayapur, etc. , giving visitors complete trust and faith in the Supreme Lord, Hari nam and Srila Prabhupada Book.
- Participating Ratha Yatra/Shobha Yatra: Namahatta Preaching Center is regularly participating in Ratha Yatra and Shobha Yatra programs wherever they are organized in this area. A team of devotees consisting of 30-50 members along with musical instruments are taken to the place of the Yatra to make it successful.
- Organizing Ratha yatra/Shobha Yatra: We also organize Such as Ratha yatra /Shobha Yatra in above mensioned north Indian states to promote Hari nam and inspire the local devotees so the local devotees engaged in service such as preaching.
- Festivals outside of Krishna Balaram Mandir: Namahatta also helps celebrate festivals such as Janmastami, Ram Naumi, Guru Purnima, etc. in other places upon demand basis. Our devotees go there Perform Bajans, Krithan, Letcher, Book distribution etc.
- Special Function Preaching: Attention is given to preaching to persons at special functions that is held in the life members and Initiated devotees house like Birthday, Marriage, Samaskaras, etc. They are taught the importance of Hari Nam, why to chant the Lord’s names, how to chant, and the advantages of chanting in their daily lives, plus the procedure for chanting with japa mala.
- ISKCON Vrindavan Congregation care:Vrindavan having big amount of devotees settled from various places. Namahatta help’s them in their spiritual progress, engage them in various services. Try to solve all their problems, obstacles in the spiritual life. We care their health if treatment needs we give free treatment and medicines. Also we will be with them to attend in the hospital. In all the way we take cares the devotees.
- Health Care: Namahatta Center is organizing medical camps for devotees on a sponsorship basis for treatment of general diseases such as heart, skin, dental, eyes, gen. physician etc. A specialist in the respective field will visit the temple between 10-13 hours on the designated day. Medicine is also provided free of cost to the devotee. Our aim is to conduct every week.
- Food for Life Program: A program is being conducted to distribute Khichri prasadam to all visitors so that no one should sleep hungry within a radius of 20 KM.
- May I Help You Program: In case of any problem or inquiry, anyone may approach the Namahatta Center to resolve their problem, to ask any questions, or to redress any grievances.