स्वस्थस्य स्वास्थ्य रक्षणं, आतुरस्य विकार प्रशमनं। (चरक संहित सूत्र ३०।२६)
svasthasya svāsthya rakṣaṇaṃ, āturasya vikāra praśamanaṃ। (Caraka Saṃhita Sūtra 30।26)
Ayurveda Shastra aims at keeping a healthy person healthy and managing or curing diseases (mind, body or both) that manifest in a person.
Gomata Bliss is an Ayurvedic trust established in 2015. It is located at ISKCON in Vrindavan, the land of Gopala. His Divine Grace A. C. Bhaktivedanta Swami Prabhupada blessed the Western world with the ancient knowledge of divine Krsna Consciousness, and gave instructions on the principles of cow protection. This charitable, non-profitable ayurvedic trust is based on those principles, the main one being to create a disease free environment with sattvika (pure, natural, energetic, vital, organic and clean) and scientifically proven cow products. The organization aims to benefit the public at large, irrespective of caste or creed, by providing these natural products.
Gopala, is one of the names of Krsna, the Supreme Personality. Gopala means “cowherd.” (Go means “cow,” and pala means “protector.”) Cows are the life and soul of Lord Krsna and the inhabitants of Vraja. Krsna himself worshiped the cows on several occasions, especially on the day of Gopastami (the day specifically dedicated to worship of the cow) and Govardhana Puja. The cow is worshiped by demigods and is considered so holy that the demigods take refuge of her. They are most worshipable for us humans also and an indispensable part of our lives.
There is a very famous prayer mentioned in the Visnu Purana that indicates the merciful inclination of the Lord towards the cows :
namo brahmanya-devaya go-brahmana-hitaya ca
jagad-dhitaya krishnaya govindaya namo namah
“My Lord, You are the well-wisher of the cows and the brahmanas, and You are the well-wisher of the entire human society and the world.” (Vishnu Purana 1.19.65)
Gomata Bliss has the boon of freely pasturing more than 400 cows on about 12 acres of land. Our products are obtained from these well protected cows organically. Our farm aims to live in authentic accordance with an Ayurvedic way of life as practised 5000 years ago. Such a lifestyle is based on the belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and soul.
The term Ayurveda is derived from two Sanskrit words: ayur meaning “life” and vid meaning “knowledge”. The “science of life”, Ayurveda is one of the world’s oldest holistic (“whole-body”) healing systems.
Our organic farms are rooted in nature and the wide range of chemical free Gomata Bliss products obtained from these farms cure detoxify and rejuvenate, which is far more effective than taking shelter of the reactive method of fighting a disease with chemicals. Such products include the following:
* Daily care essentials includesoaps, shampoo, hair oils, body wash, face pack.
* Immunity boosters like Chyawanprash, Honey, Narsimha Churna, Triphala Churna that help fight pollution and free radicals in the environment.
* Chemical free dental care manjan, paste Ayurvedic mouthwash, oil for oil-pulling, which strengthen your oral health naturally.
* A whole range of dhoop and incense sticks that have a soothing fragrance to worship and please our Gopala.
* Pure desi Gir Cow Ghee, Ekadashi fasting flour (Kuttu) and Organic Wheat Flour. (These are some of our most appreciated essentials.)
* Sun blessed pickles and murabbas (preserved fruits) are an age old delicacy. Seasonal fruit and vegetables with medicinal value are preserved and packaged to consumed throughout the year.